mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
Waiting on his chance (Open) I_vote_lcapWaiting on his chance (Open) I_voting_barWaiting on his chance (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Blade
Waiting on his chance (Open) I_vote_lcapWaiting on his chance (Open) I_voting_barWaiting on his chance (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

Waiting on his chance (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream

Waiting on his chance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Waiting on his chance (Open)   Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:59 am

Kay glanced around the aria he was in. The poles seemed good for a little shade. He leaned against one to see who would show up.
Back to top Go down
Cero Acele

Cero Acele

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on his chance (Open)   Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:29 am

I enter the basement, wondering if there was anything fun to do. I look around, and instantly notice funny poles. By the funny poles there is a funny guy, so I walk on over to say hi and maybe ask some questions, since I'm new around here.
Back to top Go down
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on his chance (Open)   Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:39 am

Kay notices the cute looking girl walking to him. He had to admit. He couldn't tell if he was dreaming or had gone insane. He realized the situation might just be his luck. "Hi mis. I never saw you here before. Let me be the first to say it to you: Welcome to our building. I am the smarter man of the few we have here ... So I advise you keep you're distance from them." The way Kay had said all of this made him feel like he owned the joint. He mentally cursed.
Back to top Go down
Cero Acele

Cero Acele

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on his chance (Open)   Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:45 am

I just giggle at his statement. "Then can you answer my questions?" I ask, cocking my head to the side and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on his chance (Open)   Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:51 am

Kay nodded. "Shoot." He couldn't help but smile saying that. He liked guns. He has one ore two back under his bed hidden from anyone who would wander in his room. He would never use them though, they are interesting for him to look at.

He enjoyed the idea that he could be helpful as well.
Back to top Go down
Cero Acele

Cero Acele

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on his chance (Open)   Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:53 am

"Well, first off, what are those poles? What are they for?" I ask, my head still cocked, although this time I stare intently at him, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on his chance (Open)   Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:58 am

"They have a lot of uses, and right now, I'm using them to relax." He answered grinning. "Whatever you think a pole can be, that my friend is what it shall be!"
Back to top Go down
Cero Acele

Cero Acele

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on his chance (Open)   Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:00 am

"Kai~!" I shout, a huge grin on my face. "You're pretty nice, Mister. Will you be my friend?" I ask innocently, my head still cocked inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on his chance (Open)   Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:09 am

Kay smiled again. He did his job, and would now be rewarded with friendship. "Sounds great! The name is Kay White." He gave the girl a thumbs up, and his teeth even seemed to sparkle for a moment despite the fact that the only real light in the room was the little light coming through the cracks in the first floor.
Back to top Go down
Cero Acele

Cero Acele

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on his chance (Open)   Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:11 am

I smile back, allowing my head to return to it's proper angle. "I'm Cero Acele!" I say excitedly, jumping a little with happiness. I made a friend...!
Back to top Go down
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on his chance (Open)   Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:28 am

Kay walked over to cero. "Would you prefer to get out of this dark place and go to your room? If you don't have one, you can bunk with me." Kay had almost forgotten the real reason he was here. He had to seal the deal fast.
Back to top Go down
Cero Acele

Cero Acele

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on his chance (Open)   Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:31 am

"Could I stay with you? Really?" I ask, my eyes wide and my head yet again cocked questioningly. I was very happy; I wouldn't have to sleep in the cold...
Back to top Go down
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on his chance (Open)   Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:34 am

Kay nodded. "I guess that means your going to my room then. I hope you understand that I do have rules. It's my room after all." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Cero Acele

Cero Acele

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on his chance (Open)   Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:41 am

"What're the rules?" I ask. "I'll try to follow them..." I say with a short nod of determination.
Back to top Go down
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on his chance (Open)   Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:46 am

"Don't go out of the room without me knowing, ask me before you eat something you take, and most importantly, never open the small box under my bed. Those are the 3 basic rules. There others will come to you." Kay explained.
Back to top Go down
Cero Acele

Cero Acele

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on his chance (Open)   Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:50 am

"Ok." I say with a nod, despite only actually understanding about half of it. "Let's go!" I say cheerfully, hoping I don't end up accidentally breaking one of his rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on his chance (Open)   Waiting on his chance (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting on his chance (Open)
Page 1 of 1