mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
Kuro and Blade's picnic I_vote_lcapKuro and Blade's picnic I_voting_barKuro and Blade's picnic I_vote_rcap 
Blade
Kuro and Blade's picnic I_vote_lcapKuro and Blade's picnic I_voting_barKuro and Blade's picnic I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

Kuro and Blade's picnic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Kuro and Blade's picnic Empty
PostSubject: Kuro and Blade's picnic   Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:56 am

Setting out the last touch I think to my self I hope Kuro got my message that I was about done with the picnic.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kuro and Blade's picnic   Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:00 am

I walk out of the front door, muttering under my breath. Seriously, a patch of flowers?! Men don't picnic! I sigh, not wanting to hurt Blade's feelings again. I walk up to Blade. "I'm here." I say, nodding to him.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kuro and Blade's picnic   Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:04 am

"Well now that we are both here I would like to say that I fixed a indian inspired picnic" I say pointing at a bottle of scotch "that is for you to hold onto but today we are drinking something else that wouldn't go together with that."
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kuro and Blade's picnic   Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:07 am

"Hm?" I ask, curious. This guy has a way of always making me curious, I think a little angrily. "What'cha got, then?" I ask, sitting down slowly.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kuro and Blade's picnic   Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:12 am

"It is a drink that I got from my friend and yes I have tried it and it is decent" I say as I pull out a bottle of wine and some dishes that have steam coming off them.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kuro and Blade's picnic   Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:17 am

"Looks warm," I say, both about the food and the drink. He did pretty good, eh? I think happily, then snap back to my dark mood. Was I blushing...?!?
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kuro and Blade's picnic   Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:20 am

"The wine is made to be warm it isn't grape it is peach and the food is curry" I say offering a seat on the blanket I have spread out on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kuro and Blade's picnic   Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:22 am

I move over and sit across from him. Didn't notice? Good! "It looks... nice," I say, unable to come up with anything witty to say. "Peach wine sounds sweet," I add, trying to make some sense.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kuro and Blade's picnic   Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:26 am

"Some say it is but I decribe it as the best wine I have ever tasted" I say this getting two
glasses and begining to open the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kuro and Blade's picnic   Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:34 am

I watch, wondering what was up with this kid. Wait! I think, Is this brat trying to get me drunk?!? I duck my head while another involuntary blush temporarily warms my face.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kuro and Blade's picnic   Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:40 am

"There you just did it again I didn't think I saw it the first time but I'm sure now its ok to be that way how do you think I felt when I was setting this up and people were looking at me weird." I say and pour a glass and then offer it to you "no worries it takes plenty glasses of this to get drunk other wise I wouldn't drink it."
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kuro and Blade's picnic   Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:42 am

I accept the glass, blushing yet again and dropping the cup. "D-damn it!" I shout, hopping up, unsure what to do. What the fuck is wrong with me?!? No way!
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kuro and Blade's picnic   Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:46 am

"It is fine I can clean it up here have my glass" I stand up offering my drink to you after I grab a towel from the basket "this was for something else but I guess I have no choice but to use it ill just use my hoodie for the other." I say mumbling under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kuro and Blade's picnic   Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:49 am

"Hm?" I ask, staring blankly at the glass in my hand. Something else? "My hearing's better than you'd think; what about your hoodie? What will you have to use it for?" I ask, delicately setting the glass on the ground and trying to calm my jittery nerves.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kuro and Blade's picnic   Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:03 am

"All will be known in do time but for now let's eat" I push a bowl forward and put a spoon in it and keep a bowl and spoon for myself.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kuro and Blade's picnic   Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:07 am

I eat slowly, looking up every once in a while at Blade. AGH! Now I'm so curious!! I writhe internally with frustration.

Last edited by Kuro on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kuro and Blade's picnic   Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:16 am

Eating at the same pace I begin to worry something might have went wromg and humorously say "So the weather is nice"
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kuro and Blade's picnic   Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:44 pm

"Hm? I guess," I say blandly, then add, "Hey, it looks like it may rain, wanna head in? We can eat in my room, if that's okay...?" I say, hoping he'd agree. I can feel people staring...
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kuro and Blade's picnic   Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:52 pm

"That sounds great" I say getting two lids out of the basket "put this on the bowl so it doesn't spill pls" then I put a rag over the bottle of wine and put a rubberband around the top. As I put the lid on my bowl it begins to rain lightly "we might want to hurry" I say humorously packing the wine and bowl of curry.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kuro and Blade's picnic   Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:59 pm

I help Blade carry the things, and we rush to the door.

(End of Thread-Back to Room)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuro and Blade's picnic   Kuro and Blade's picnic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuro and Blade's picnic
Page 1 of 1