mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
Returned From The Rain I_vote_lcapReturned From The Rain I_voting_barReturned From The Rain I_vote_rcap 
Blade
Returned From The Rain I_vote_lcapReturned From The Rain I_voting_barReturned From The Rain I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
Returned From The Rain I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
Returned From The Rain I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
Returned From The Rain I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
Returned From The Rain I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
Returned From The Rain I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
Returned From The Rain I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
Returned From The Rain I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
Returned From The Rain I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
Returned From The Rain I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

Returned From The Rain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

Returned From The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Returned From The Rain   Returned From The Rain I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:04 pm

I walk in, making sure to leave the door open for Blade. I immediately head to the kitchen to set down the stuff I'm carrying, then go to the bathroom and grab two towels so we can dry off. Suddenly, the phone starts to ring...
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Returned From The Rain   Returned From The Rain I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:20 pm

Walking in I set the stuff down on the ground and say "ill spread the blanket out later do you want me to get the phone."
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Returned From The Rain   Returned From The Rain I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:34 pm

"I'll get it!" I shout, walking over and picking up the phone. I listen for a while, then cover the mouth piece and shout to Blade, "Hey! They want us to come eat with them, they say they want to make friends. It's your call; we could take what we have and join them, if you'd like!"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Returned From The Rain   Returned From The Rain I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:38 pm

"Really it is your call I don't care I'm getting my wine any way" I say bringing out the bottle "if you want we can finish this bottle now I have another one"
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Returned From The Rain   Returned From The Rain I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:41 pm

"That sounds cool," I say, because although I hate people, I didn't want to get drunk alone in a room with Blade. I tell the person on the phone that we'll be there soon and hang up, then walk over to Blade.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Returned From The Rain   Returned From The Rain I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:49 pm

Takes a drink right out of the bottle and hands it to kuro "there is no need for glasses it would only slow us down." I say a this with a bit of a careless attitude.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Returned From The Rain   Returned From The Rain I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:46 pm

I accept that, and take a big swig, then pass it back.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Returned From The Rain   Returned From The Rain I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:51 pm

Taking another drink from the bottle and cap it then say "I think we might want to get going we can finish this later when we have no distractions okay" I set the bottle down on the cabinets.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Returned From The Rain   Returned From The Rain I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:58 pm

I shrug, and we leave, going to Kay's room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returned From The Rain   Returned From The Rain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returned From The Rain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: Third Floor :: Room 3-7 (Kuro's)-
Jump to: