mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
A night of Laughter and Kindness I_vote_lcapA night of Laughter and Kindness I_voting_barA night of Laughter and Kindness I_vote_rcap 
Blade
A night of Laughter and Kindness I_vote_lcapA night of Laughter and Kindness I_voting_barA night of Laughter and Kindness I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

A night of Laughter and Kindness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

A night of Laughter and Kindness Empty
PostSubject: A night of Laughter and Kindness   A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:47 am

Lavi Having the lead taking Riku and Tsubaki to his room for a little Social.
Lavi Noticed as he approached his Room he felt vibrations From his stereos moticing that he forgot to Pause his Green day album....
Lavi unlocked his Door To Reveal his Décor
Lavi's room had a Gothic Style to it.. With Lit candles to Light the place up his Bed was purple and he had Pokémon Stuffies on his bed ..... behind his bed was a computer desk with Anime Plushies. next to that was Dressers with Skulls as the knobs. and on the other side of the room was a dining table with a Full stocked fridge. and he also had a big Manga Collection behind the Door

Well Home sweet home Lavi said while he made room for his 2 guests
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Kitsune

Tsubaki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: A night of Laughter and Kindness   A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:53 am

"Wow, it looks amazing." I marvel at his decor as I slowly walk in.
Back to top Go down
Riku Sinceria

Riku Sinceria

PostSubject: Re: A night of Laughter and Kindness   A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:56 am

My tail wags a little as I walk in. "Looks nice," I say.

Last edited by Riku Sinceria on Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A night of Laughter and Kindness   A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:59 am

Well please sit would you 2 like for Diner? Lavi asked while He turned down the Stereo and Switched his Green day Cd with the Gazette Cd and Proceded to Put on Psyco circus

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Kitsune

Tsubaki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: A night of Laughter and Kindness   A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:04 am

"I'm fine with whatever." I sit down on the couch and begin to get comfy.
Back to top Go down
Riku Sinceria

Riku Sinceria

PostSubject: Re: A night of Laughter and Kindness   A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:06 am

I follow and sit on the floor beside Tsubaki's feet. I shouldn't get too used to this...but for now I guess it's okay...
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A night of Laughter and Kindness   A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:10 am

Lavi then goes to his Dresser and Takes off his eyepatch
then procceds to the kitchen and begins seasoning the steak
then looks over to the Master and pet
So do you have a room of your own Tsubaki? Lavi asked
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Kitsune

Tsubaki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: A night of Laughter and Kindness   A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:13 am

"Yeah, room 3-1, although I prefer to be outside." I then look at Riku and pet the seat next to me. "you don't have to stay on the floor you know.
Back to top Go down
Riku Sinceria

Riku Sinceria

PostSubject: Re: A night of Laughter and Kindness   A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:15 am

I look up at Tsubaki, confused at first. Then I blush. "Sorry," I say, "Domesticated wolf behavior,". I stand and sit beside her, snuggling in a little.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A night of Laughter and Kindness   A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:22 am

Ahh I See Well the food will not be read for another 40 minutes so.... I actually have something to show you two. Lavi then Puts the steak on the Frying pan and then Calls one of his Pokémon Plushies to Watch the steak....
Lavi then Walks to the Blank Wall and opens his left eye to Reveal a Magical Pentagram sealed eye
a Hidden door Then starts to form in the Blank Wall
This is called the Dimentional Door. this is just one of my 20 Tricks of my Trick Room lavi said while opening the Door to Reveal a Green Plush meadow with Dandelions and a Clear Blue sky
Well Come now lets have a nice time outside Lavi said walking through door
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Kitsune

Tsubaki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: A night of Laughter and Kindness   A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:24 am

I follow him and marvel at how beautiful it is out here. "Whoa, it's amazing~"
Back to top Go down
Riku Sinceria

Riku Sinceria

PostSubject: Re: A night of Laughter and Kindness   A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:37 am

"Well this is quite the trick!" I say, excited by the open space. It was far nicer than the front yard.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A night of Laughter and Kindness   A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:57 am

please enjoy yourself ^_^ I Rarely have people over Lavi said trying not to sound lonely
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Kitsune

Tsubaki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: A night of Laughter and Kindness   A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:01 am

"I come over whenever if you want, I live down the hallway." I stand next to him as an take in the view.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A night of Laughter and Kindness   A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:07 pm

Well that would be nice Lavi looking at the view
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Kitsune

Tsubaki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: A night of Laughter and Kindness   A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:51 pm

"Although I don't think my pet would like what we would end up doing most likely" I smile softly and watch Riku run around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night of Laughter and Kindness   A night of Laughter and Kindness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night of Laughter and Kindness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: Third Floor :: Room 3-6 (Lavi's)-
Jump to: