mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_vote_lcaplavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_voting_barlavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Blade
lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_vote_lcaplavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_voting_barlavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

lavi's Pets new home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mary

Mary

lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:32 pm

"Yes master!" I moan again and cum as I'm being filled. "It feels so good master."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:36 pm

Lavi felt the Cum flow out of her pussy, and took his dick slowly out
How did you liek your Desert Mary Lavi asked
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:38 pm

"I loved it master, although I think another hole would like some milk." I pant softly and lay there, enjoying the feeling of the cum coming out of my pussy.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:40 pm

Lavi Smiled as she was ready to go Round 2
Alright Mary if you insist. Lavi positioned both of them for Doggystyle and placed the tip of his deck on the entrance of her Ass
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:43 pm

My ass twitches a little, waiting for my master to give me my reward again.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:45 pm

Lavi began to thrust his dick into her ass without a warning and began to Move back and forth beastly
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:47 pm

I gasp and clench down on his cock as hard as my ass can. "Master, you feel bigger in my ass!"
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:52 pm

I am glad you Feel good Mary Lavi said as he Began To Thrust Even harder
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:56 pm

I well softly and bounce against his cock. "I feel good as long as master dooooooooeeeesssss!" I cum, spraying my pussy juice all over the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:01 pm

Lavi Felt her juice on the sheets and ignored them just thrusting his cock into  her even harder
Mary your must like your Rewrd very much Lavi said while lightly tugging on her tail

Last edited by Lavi Kiyoshi on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:04 pm

I squeak softly as he tugs on my tail and squeeze hard around Lavi's cock. "N-not the tail master!"
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 pm

Lavi began to stroke her tail and lick teh tip of it, why dosent this turn your on Mary> lavi said while thrusting his cock
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:10 pm

I moaned and squirmed as I tried to keep from cumming. "M-master its sensitiiiiiivvvvveeee!" I cum again, forming a small pool of my pussy juices on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:16 pm

Lavi noticing that she was at her limit he Came in her ass with out no Warning. Taking his mouth of her tail leaving a little straind of saliva
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:19 pm

I cum again as my bowels get filled with master's cum and moans out loudly. "Master is filling me up so much!"
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:26 pm

Lavi felt her clench and then took out his dick out of her.
"How was it mary?" Lavi asked
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:29 pm

I collapse on the bed, unable to say anything, panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:32 pm

i am going to assume it was good Lavi chuckled as he picked her up and placed her on the couch
so he could replace his bed sheets
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:34 pm

I fall asleep soon after.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:36 pm

Lavi Finished switching the sheets and then saw that mary was asleep and noticing her maid outift was drenched in cum. Lavi took a spare black T-shirt and a pair of panties for Mary and then began to change her
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:22 am

I wake up and notice that I'm not in my usual Maid outfit. "M-master?"
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:26 am

oh hello there Mary, i changed your cloths they were drenched so i put new ones on for you. Lavi said picking her up and placing her on the bed and tucking her into the bed
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:31 am

I blush softly. "oh, okay master." I let Lavi tuck me in even though I'm not tired anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:32 am

lavi then sleeps on the couch and lays down puting his head phones and fading into his sleep lisening to His rock music

THE END

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lavi's Pets new home
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4