mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
Wet in the Bar. I_vote_lcapWet in the Bar. I_voting_barWet in the Bar. I_vote_rcap 
Blade
Wet in the Bar. I_vote_lcapWet in the Bar. I_voting_barWet in the Bar. I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

Wet in the Bar.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:28 am

Blade sits there at the bar drinking water while dripping from the cold rain outside "Stupid rain why did you have to come along while I was swinging" she says as she finishes the glass of water and orders another.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:34 am

I head into the bar and look around nervously. Why did I have to come here master... I stand there in a maid outfit and blushes softly as a breeze blows the skirt up a little.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:37 am

Blade ducks as she sees Mary Can that be the same girl from the other day if it is I can't let her talk to me less see never talk to me agian.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:40 am

I slowly walk towards the bar and stop next Blade without realizing it. "Uh, bartender, I-I'm here for master Lavi's package." I blush nervously as I wonder how I will be able to bring it back to the room.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:43 am

I get up abruptly and knock my stool over trying to get away.I need to get away why did I do that now I will attract her attention.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:45 am

I jump a little as Blade stands up abruptly. "Uhm, are you alright miss?" I look her up and down a blush at how pretty she is.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:48 am

"Yeah I'm fine I didn't mean to mess with your business." Blade says as she sees Mary blush what did I do know she thinks with a puzzled look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:52 am

"Its fine." I blush even deeper as the package comes and look at it. How am I going to get this to the room?" I begin to feel a little depressed and try to pick it up. "Drat, its to heavy...."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:56 am

"Well if you don't need anything farther" Blade says cleaning herself off "I will go" why do you do such things you know you still have your old strength you could help her she thinks as she blushes at Mary's confused yet red face.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:58 am

"Uhh, miss?" I turn to her, leaving the box on the bar. "Could you help me carry this back to my home?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:04 am

Oh no she asked me I can't turn her down Blade thinks as she blushes more "sure I guess I don't have anything better to do" she says picking the box up and thinks this is not hard what was stopping her from carrying it.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:12 am

I smile softly and give Blade quick hug. "Thank you so much, you saved me there. You are really strong." I then blushes softly after the compliment.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:16 am

"Not really if you factor in that your body was built for speed and mine was built for a balance of speed and strength I should be like 3 times stronger" Blade says blushing then thinking to herself why did you say that you know the real reason if it wasn't for you really being male you would only be twice as strong.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:20 am

"Oh really? Thats kinda cool!" I begin to head out of the bar and lead Blade to Lavi's room.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:25 am

Blade follows I shouldn't have done this she will end up questioning me if I screw up she thinks then says "your ass looks better then before." She says then thinks oh no I did it why did I say that I mustn't have been thinking.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:29 am

I blush deeply. "Do I know you?" I stop and turn around, covering my ass with my hands.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:35 am

"Umm how do I explain this well I should probable start with yes you do know me" Blade says as she puts down the package. "Well do you want to know how or maybe I could do something else to explain how I know you" she says folding her hands and putting them infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:37 am

"Who are you?" I blush more, but feel my heart beat a little faster. She does look familiar."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:40 am

"You won't see to much of myself in me but I'm Blade" she says worried Mary will flip out and call her a liar "I know it may seem impossible but I am"
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:43 am

I look at her with slightly wide eyes. "How is that possible?" I begin to fiddle with the hem of my skirt as my heart beats faster. She looks so cute.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:52 am

"Well to begin with there was an old man that I thought was nice but he turned out to be a pervert and was only letting me stay there because he was working on a spell to turn me into a girl so he could take advantage of me but he didn't expect that I would retain my strength" Blade says still dripping wet "when he put the spell on me he failed to get it off all the way because I attacked him so now I'm cursed to be a guy and a girl when I'm doused in cold water I turn into a girl when I get doused with hot water I turn into a guy" she says finishing fast and trying to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:57 am

"Okay.." I take a step forward and look Blade up and down. "So you are both a guy...and a girl... can you feel it with both genders?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:02 am

"Yes I'm a guy and a girl and feel what" she askes waiting the answer.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:04 am

I lean forward and whisper into Blade's ear. "I mean sex..." I pull back with a deep blush on my face and plays with my skirt more.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:08 am

Blade leans forward and whispers back "of course I can I get everything you do" she leans back and blushes as she fiddles her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wet in the Bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet in the Bar.   Wet in the Bar. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wet in the Bar.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: Basment :: Bar-
Jump to: