mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
After dropping off a box I_vote_lcapAfter dropping off a box I_voting_barAfter dropping off a box I_vote_rcap 
Blade
After dropping off a box I_vote_lcapAfter dropping off a box I_voting_barAfter dropping off a box I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

After dropping off a box

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary

Mary

After dropping off a box Empty
PostSubject: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:21 am

I lead Blade into the room and tell him to just put it on the counter. "Welcome to my home."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:25 am

"Well this is new" Blade says setting the box down "what do you want to do now beautiful" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:27 am

"Uhm...you" I blush deeply and sit down on the bed, trying to cover my panties with a skirt that is just to short.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:29 am

"Are you sure your master won't mind" Blade says as she goes to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:32 am

"He will be okay with it." I hope. I blush more as Blade walks closer and closer to me and the bed. "You are very beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:35 am

"I'm not so sure though I have never met him but I'm worried" Blade says as she kisses Mary.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:37 am

I blush softly and kisses back. "If anything bad happens, it will be my fault, just let have fun now."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:42 am

"I won't let you take the blame if he has a problem send him to me" Blade says as she sticks her tongue into Mary's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:44 am

I play with Blade's tongue using my own and bring her into a hug. "But I like being punished though, so its fine." I slide my hands along her back.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:50 am

Blade shivers as the hands are slid along her back "fine but I wanna be punished with you" she says as she slips her hand up Mary's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:52 am

"OKay." I feel her hand slide up my shirt until it hits its destination and let out a small moan. "That feels nice." I bring my hands onto her ass and squeeze it gently. "And that feels really nice."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:55 am

Blade fondles Mary's breast softly while moaning from my ass being sqeezed.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:57 am

I moan again and slowly slide blade's jeans off and teases her asshole gently.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:02 am

Blade moans softly as Mary teases my asshole "I told you I could feel it" Blade then slides her other hand up Mary's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:04 am

I moan softly as Blade has her way with my chest as I kiss her gently and leans back onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:06 am

Blade pulls Mary's shirt off and begins to fondle Mary's breasts harder.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:08 am

I moan loudly and arch my back. "Mmm, that feels nice." I grab Blade's hair and pulls her towards my chest.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:13 am

Blade dives into Mary's chest and moves her hands to Mary's pants and begins to pull them down.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:16 am

I moan softly and run my fingers through Blade's hair. "That feels nice, I think this is better then last time."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:20 am

Blade gets Mary's pants down and slides her hands into Mary's panties and begins to finger Mary's cunt
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:22 am

I gasp for a moment and then begins to moan and pulls on Her hair roughly.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:41 pm

Blade whispers into Mary's ear "that feels good" as she slips Mary's panties off and sticks another finger in Mary.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:47 pm

I moan loudly and reaches for Blade's tits. "Right there!"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:48 pm

"What are you waiting on go ahead" Blade says as she sticks another finger in Mary.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:53 pm

I moan again and grab Blade's breasts hard. "Your fingers feel so good inside me." I press my pussy agains her hand, trying to get her fingers further in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After dropping off a box   After dropping off a box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After dropping off a box
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: Third Floor :: Room 3-6 (Lavi's)-
Jump to: