mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
poking for a new pet, hopefully I_vote_lcappoking for a new pet, hopefully I_voting_barpoking for a new pet, hopefully I_vote_rcap 
Blade
poking for a new pet, hopefully I_vote_lcappoking for a new pet, hopefully I_voting_barpoking for a new pet, hopefully I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

poking for a new pet, hopefully

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

poking for a new pet, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: poking for a new pet, hopefully   poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:46 pm

I walk into the kennel as I feel sad over letting my last pet go and decide to look for a new one.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: poking for a new pet, hopefully   poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:36 am

*Sitting on the cold concrete floor and tugging uncomfortably at her collar and chain, considers saying something to the new arrival, but can't bring herself to raise her voice without permission, so just watches from where she sits: seeing the other pets pleading for attention.*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: poking for a new pet, hopefully   poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:38 am

I walk around, not to interested in really finding a pet until I come across one with a collar on her and looking at m,e. "Um, hello."
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: poking for a new pet, hopefully   poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:41 am

*looks away nervously* ...hello sir- *flicks a neko-ear nervously and tugs at her somewhat worn maid's dress: not proud of her current state in the kennel: feeling like a stray* ....Sensona... *mumbles her name just loud enough for the human to hear*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: poking for a new pet, hopefully   poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:44 am

I give her a small bow and introduce myself. "I'm Markus." I walk up to here and pet her gently. "You are really cute."
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: poking for a new pet, hopefully   poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:46 am

*blushes a bit scarlet and nervously twitches her tail at the contact: trying not to let herself purr* ... thank you sir- *out of habit, tugs at her collar: trying to hide her embarrassment*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: poking for a new pet, hopefully   poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:49 am

"I'm sure you Know why I'm down here." I hope I don't seem to mean. I pull my hand away and kneel down so I'm level with her, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: poking for a new pet, hopefully   poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:50 am

*looks away: distrustful of men, but knowing no one else would take her in if she refuses now* .... w-why....? *glances nervously back at you*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: poking for a new pet, hopefully   poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:54 am

"I'm looking for a pet to help replace a loss." I stand up and offer her a hand. "Would you like to be my pet?"
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: poking for a new pet, hopefully   poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:56 am

*looks around at the other options* ..im.. just me though... *looks down at herself: feeling inferior in every way to the other options* ....
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: poking for a new pet, hopefully   poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:00 am

"But you are cuter then the other." I wait for Sensona to take my hand and help her up. "So what do you say? Do you want to be my pet?"
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: poking for a new pet, hopefully   poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:02 am

*uncertain, but obediently takes the hand: nodding silently* .... i-i'll try and be good- (knows she'll get thrown out if she's not) ....
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: poking for a new pet, hopefully   poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:04 am

"Then its settled, I'll show you to my room." I pull Sensona up and gently bring her with me to my room. "I'll also give you a new set of clothes for when you walk around.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: poking for a new pet, hopefully   poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:06 am

*looks down at the chain permanently connected to her neck* ...thank you master...
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: poking for a new pet, hopefully   poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:09 am

"Anytime." I lead her out of the kennels to me room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: poking for a new pet, hopefully   poking for a new pet, hopefully I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

poking for a new pet, hopefully
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: First Floor :: Kennel-
Jump to: