mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
a New Mate for Mary  I_vote_lcapa New Mate for Mary  I_voting_bara New Mate for Mary  I_vote_rcap 
Blade
a New Mate for Mary  I_vote_lcapa New Mate for Mary  I_voting_bara New Mate for Mary  I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

a New Mate for Mary

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

a New Mate for Mary  Empty
PostSubject: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Lavi walked in as he pondered what kind of pet would get along with,
Lavi turned the corner and scaned teh rkennels for a pet
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:01 pm

Revlas heard someone enter the kennels and tries to peek her head around to get a look at who.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:03 pm

Lavi quickly noticed a little bunny
and begand to walk towards the bunny
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:11 pm

Revlas hugs her toy tighter as she sees him coming her way and thinks Maybe he'll want me...
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:20 pm

Lavi stops and stares at the bunny
Hello There, Whats your name Lavi said smiling offering a hand to the bunny
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:25 pm

"Hi... I'm Revlas" taking the mans hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:30 pm

Lavi looked at the toy she held in her arm
Oh hello Revlas my name is Lavi, and whats your toys name? Lavi said
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:44 pm

"His name is Jack" i say as i hold him to my chest "What are you doing here Mister Lavi?"
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:47 pm

looking for a 2nd pet and a play mate for my current one. would you like to be my 2nd pet? Lavi asked
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:53 pm

I burst into the kennel and see another master talking to the bunny I had been keeping an eye on "hey you with the bunny I need to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:56 pm

Lavi Quickly turnt and looked at the man and then back at the bunny...... and then back at the man
Revy..... is that your master ? Lavi asked
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:59 pm

"Umm... no not really but he has been coming in and looking at me every now and then.... I don't have a master." i say as i turn to the new man and adjusting my glasses.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:02 am

hmmm alrighty then Revy ima go talk to him. Lavi said while tapping her head and walking to teh man
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:04 am

"So as she may have told you I have been looking at her for a while." I say to Lavi without changing my facial expression from that of a man in love.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:07 am

whats your name? Lavi said bluntly ignoring what he said
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:10 am

"I'm Kurai Hikari" I say with a little disappointment "As you may know I'm in the market for a pet. I do presume that you are Lavi the head master."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:15 am

"Well you know your stuff. i am the head master, and my name is lavi" Lavi said while holding out his hand. so how long have you been pondering on adopting Revy?
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:18 am

Reaches out and shakes Lavi's hand "a few weeks I do believe but I never had the courage to talk to her then a saw you talking and knew if I didn't do something she would slip out of my fingers."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:23 am

ahh i see i was looking for a new pet also. although i already have one it would be nice if my pet had a friend so she woulndt be alone Lavi said at kurai
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:28 am

"Well how much?" I asks hoping he says nothing less to priceless because that was what Revlas was. "I am going to ask her but if your here. Also isn't your pet a cheetah."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:38 am

how much? Lavi Laughed
You dont pay money do get a pet here mate. just go ask her, whats teh worse that can happen? Lavi said pushing him near Revy
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:42 am

"Good cause she is priceless" I say stumbling to Revlas "um how do I ask this" thinks for a second "So um Revy would you uh be my pet? I know you know I have been looking at you for a while." Blushes as he talks to Revlas.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:46 am

I blush deeply but hide my face in Jack and talk into him "I.. I think that would be nice as long... as long as your nice Mister umm..." and trails off at the realization she doesn't know his name after all the times he has been here.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:50 am

"I promise ill be nice. Oh well I better tell you my name Kurai Hikari." I blush as I speak.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:59 am

"That's good to hear Mister Kurai. I hope you'll take good care of me and Jack" i say as a hug my toy harder and blusher brighter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a New Mate for Mary    a New Mate for Mary  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a New Mate for Mary
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next