mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
Looking for a companion I_vote_lcapLooking for a companion I_voting_barLooking for a companion I_vote_rcap 
Blade
Looking for a companion I_vote_lcapLooking for a companion I_voting_barLooking for a companion I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

Looking for a companion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zerofall

Zerofall

Looking for a companion Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:00 pm

Zero walked into the Kennel, looking pained and tired after working. He'd been lonely for quite a while and his non-stop working had taken a toll on him deeply. So someone recommended getting himself a pet. After a few weeks of consideration, he finally said okay. Zero walked by a few, but none seemed to catch his eye. "I've always liked bunnies..." He muttered and looked around for a section of the Kennel with bunnies.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:03 pm

Vixen lifted her head up from her cot and twitched her ears. She got up and stretched, yawning softly as she walked over to the door cage. "Mister kennel runner. Can I get a carrot? I wanna carrot." Her voice was light and soft with a slight husk from just waking up.
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:05 pm

After hearing someone mention carrots, he figured that's where the bunnies are. Zero started to head over there, looking for the sound of a soft and sweet voice.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:07 pm

Vixen pushed her face against the door. "Mister kennel guy. Are you sleeping again?" She pouted and huffed.
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:10 pm

There the voice was again. Zero walked over to the bunny and showed a slight, but tired smile. "Hello there." He said softly. "I'm going to guess you're the one asking for a carrot, right?" Zero asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:12 pm

She nodded. "I'm Vixen. Do you have a carrot? My tummy is rumbly." She pouted and rubbed her belly.
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:16 pm

"Hello Vixen. My name is Zero, and yes. I just might have a carrot for you." Zero opened the inside of his vest, to an inner pocket and grabbed a small bag with a carrot inside. "This look good for you? I'd hate giving you a carrot you don't like." He said.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:18 pm

Vixen nodded eagerly. "It looks delicious! Can I have it?" She gave him her pouty face in hopes that he would.
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:21 pm

Zero grinned a bit more and nodded. "Of course you may. You said you were hungry and you wanted one, so why would I deny you of that?" He said as he handed her the carrot. "Would you like it out of the bag?" Zero asked.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:22 pm

She shrugged. "I am capable of doing things myself you know." She opened the baggy, her snarky side showing slightly. Vixen pulled the carrot out and sat down, munching on it.
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:25 pm

"I had not a single doubt in my mind you couldn't. It was a simple question and I felt like being nice by asking. I meant not to offend you." Zero stated.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:27 pm

She stared at him. "Why are you down here in the kennels? Are you looking for a pet?" Vixen finished the carrot and watched him.
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:45 pm

"Actually, yes." He nodded. "You see, I work non-stop, and it's been effecting me very badly. Someone at work knew I was lonely and worn down, so they suggested I get a pet." Zero said. "I've always liked bunnies..." He added softly.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:47 pm

Her ears perked up. "Pets are good. They're sensitive to emotions and they're good for comfort. And other things if it's needed" She giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:04 pm

"If I were sad, or tired, or worried, and you were my pet, would you be able to help me get better?" He asked, looking serious.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:06 pm

Vixen shrugged. "More than likely. Why wanting to adopt me?"
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:08 pm

"Possibly. If I were to fall, and need a cane as soon as possible in order to walk, would you help me find one to fit perfectly and help me walk until I get one?" Zero asked again.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:10 pm

"I'd let you use me as a cane if I needed to." She sat up straight and stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:12 pm

Zero nodded slowly. "Where do I need to go to adopt you, Vixen?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:15 pm

"Mister Kennel guy is over by his desk sleeping. Wake him up and tell him and he'll let me out." Vixen pointed in the direction of his desk.
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:16 pm

Zero nodded and walked over to him. "Hello, Mister. I wish to adopt Vixen as a companion. May you let her out?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:18 pm

The kennel man grumbled and got up, walking over to unlock the cage before going back to his desk and sitting down to sleep.

"Thank Mister Kennel man!" Vixen skipped out and smoothed out her skirt and hugged her bunny stuffed animal closely.
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:23 pm

"A bunny with a bunny stuffed animal... Cute." Zero smiled and walked over to her. "Ready to go Vixen?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:26 pm

"I'm not cute." She puffed her cheeks up and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:27 pm

He patted her head and walked out, making sure she was right next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a companion   Looking for a companion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a companion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: First Floor :: Kennel-
Jump to: