mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
playing with my master I_vote_lcapplaying with my master I_voting_barplaying with my master I_vote_rcap 
Blade
playing with my master I_vote_lcapplaying with my master I_voting_barplaying with my master I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
playing with my master I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
playing with my master I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
playing with my master I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
playing with my master I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
playing with my master I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
playing with my master I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
playing with my master I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
playing with my master I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
playing with my master I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

playing with my master

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary

Mary

playing with my master Empty
PostSubject: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:42 pm

I step outside and slowly head out into the backyard, not sure why Lavi wanted me out here.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:54 pm

M-m-mary!!! Lavi yelled with a panicing tone. heading towards her
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:55 pm

I stop quickly and look towards the swing set. "Can I help you miss? And how do you know my name?"
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:00 pm

m-m-mary its me ..... l-lavi. lavi said shocked that she didnt regonize the scent of her master.
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:02 pm

"Master?" I stand there confused about what has happened and try to be as calm as possible.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:14 pm

uh i May have accidentaly turned myself into a girl ....... but dont worry ..... i think it only lasts 24 hours ..... hopefully ....... lavi said trying to be calm
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:25 pm

"Um, what should we do master?" I blush softly as a few thoughts run through my mind.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:33 pm

i dont know ..... i supose we can stay out side, it feels very soothing. also i borrowed some of your cloths ...... i hope you dont mind Lavi said blushing
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:36 pm

"Its fine master." I walk over to the swings and sit down in one.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:51 pm

lavi goes over and pushes her
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:53 pm

I giggle softly and sighs from feeling the breeze the swinging makes.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:22 am

Lavi continued to push mary on the swings.
Mary are ou glad you are my pet? Lavi said blushing
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:24 am

"Yes Master, I'm glad I met you." I try to swing higher, enjoying the outside.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:34 am

Lavi Felt the warm breeze as mary swang back and forth.
i am glad mary. lavi said blushing
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:38 am

I lok behind me and smile at Lavi. "Is something wrong Master? You are blushing."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:45 am

n-n-no Lavi said covering her face suddenly not noticing mary swing backwards and gets knocked to teh floor
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:46 am

I quickly get off of the swing and kneel next to Lavi. "Are you okay master?"
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:09 am

ow..... i am fine Lavi said while she tried to hide the Bruised hand
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:11 am

"I think we should go back inside master." I offer Lavi and hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:16 am

ok then Lavi said getting up still hiding teh bruised hand

Last edited by Lavi Kiyoshi on Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:20 am

(thought it was the hand not the arm xD) I walk back inside the mansion and back to the house. Maybe we will do something else later. I begin to blush a little as we walk back due to my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:26 am

Lavi followed her hoping she doesnt notice the bruse hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: playing with my master   playing with my master I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

playing with my master
Page 1 of 1