mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
A talk over a glass of wine. I_vote_lcapA talk over a glass of wine. I_voting_barA talk over a glass of wine. I_vote_rcap 
Blade
A talk over a glass of wine. I_vote_lcapA talk over a glass of wine. I_voting_barA talk over a glass of wine. I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

A talk over a glass of wine.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

A talk over a glass of wine. Empty
PostSubject: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:44 pm

I lead Mark into the bar and order a bottle of wine and have the bar tender get two glasses and sit down at the bar " So Mark how have your days been here" I say opening the bottle and pouring to bottles.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:07 pm

"They have been good, ups and downs, you know." I shrug as I wait for my glass to be filled. "So what kind of wine is that?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:09 pm

"It is peach he saves it for me" I say nodding my head to the bartender and finishing filling Mark's glass.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:11 pm

"I've some of this once, its not bad." I sip a little and lean back against my chair.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:15 pm

I finish filling mine and say "most people would have to pay extra but I keep the bartender full of well news so to speak and in turn he saves me a bottle ever week and I pay half price. Did you know that the new rich guy who moved in a few days ago he scored a beautiful bunny as his pet not sure how though he doesn't look like the type the bunny seemed intrested in she was always nice and quiet."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:28 pm

"I don't know them, nor do I really care." I look at the flower that I picked for Sensona. I hope she likes this flower.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:44 pm

"Well the last part wasn't really for you it was more for him" I say nodding my head to the bartender once more " that is a beautiful flower who is it for your pet?"
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:50 pm

"Yeah, she is someone that is quite special to me to be honest." I sip my wine and smile softly.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:54 pm

"How nice of a gesture" I say taking another sip of my wine.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:10 pm

"Looks like you had the same idea." I pet Blade on the back.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:17 pm

"Yeah except I don't think Kuro will want to keep it long" I say smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:18 pm

"Sounds like he doesn't really care about you." I finish my first glass of wine.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:30 pm

"He cares I know he does he just has a weird way of showing it" I say offering more wine.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:33 pm

I put out my glass for more wine. "As long as you are happy with him."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:35 pm

I pour more wine into his glass and ask "why would you care if I am happy I'm not your pet."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:37 pm

"A pet should be happy with their master." I sip my wine and begin to feel a little tipsy.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:42 pm

"I am happy but what is it to you I have said many times I have no intrest in you except for talking" I say with a stinging attitude but hoping I don't make him mad.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:44 pm

I smile softly. "I just don't like it when people treat their pets wrongly."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:45 pm

"Well he doesn't treat me wrong" I say finishing my glass and pouring another.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:51 pm

I sigh softly and drink more wine. "I think this is hitting me more then I thought."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:53 pm

"The wine? It isn't that strong" I say laughing at him.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:55 pm

"I'll be honest, I only really drink beer." I blush softly due to the wine and feeling a little embarrassed from saying that.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:58 pm

"Well you should really expand you horizons" I say as I smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:00 pm

"Maybe I will." I drink more of my wine.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:03 pm

"And how so?" I say as I take a sip of my wine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A talk over a glass of wine.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: Basment :: Bar-
Jump to: