mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
A tour of the place. I_vote_lcapA tour of the place. I_voting_barA tour of the place. I_vote_rcap 
Blade
A tour of the place. I_vote_lcapA tour of the place. I_voting_barA tour of the place. I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

A tour of the place.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

A tour of the place. Empty
PostSubject: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:57 am

I open the door and wait for Revy to step in. "This is the place."
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:00 pm

"Wow this place is way nicer than the kennels" i say as i walk in hugging Jack and adjusting my glasses
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:34 pm

"Your welcome to anything in the kitchen." I say as I point to a door. "If you are into gaming there is a room that way I only carry old school games and a few new ones." I use my other hand to show a different door. "There is the bed." I point to a bedroom." I nod toward the final doorway. "And if you couldn't tell we are in the livingroom."
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:45 pm

I quickly spin on my heels to see all of the places he pointed out ohing and awing at the nice places thinking I can't believe I finally got picked I then quickly hug Kurai has hard as i could pressing myself against him with a small tear in my eye.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:53 pm

I look down at Revlas as she hugs me "is something wrong my dear" I say as I see the tear.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:10 pm

"I'm... I'm just really glad i have someone..." i sputter out trying not to cry
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:17 pm

"I'm happy you didn't turn me down." I say as I try to comfort her "maybe we could go play a game?"
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:20 pm

"Why would I..." i say as i look up and smile "and i'd love to play..."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:28 pm

"I don't know why you would I was worried you would think I was a freak for just going into the kennel and staring at you" I say as I smile at her response to playing games and begin to lead her to the game room "what kind of game, video games, board games, or special games." I wink as I say the last one.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:13 pm

"I'd like to do anything as long as we can do it together" i say as I blush at the meaning behind his words "and i was always wondering if you came in just to get my hopes up..."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:26 pm

I stop and turn to face Revlas "Well Revy" I lean in and kiss her "I would like you to know I wasn't just there to get your hopes up I was getting your likes and I have a present for you on the bed in our room I'm sure you will like them seeing as I had them custom made for you."
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:31 pm

I shyly return the kiss and turn towards the bedroom door "Over there right? That's so nice of you Mister Kurai." and then i began walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:45 pm

I follow her hoping she will like the sheets that I had made for her bed "um well I uh didn't know if you would want to sleep in my bed so I had another bed brought in and made them make you custom sheets with your bunny printed on them."
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:55 pm

I stop suddenly and hug Kurai quickly before dashing to the room to see but saying back "Just so you know I love to snuggle..." as i enter the room and gaze at my new bed
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:59 pm

I smile as she says she loves to snuggle "that's good. So how do they look."
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:14 pm

"There perfect Mister Kurai" i say as i practically flop onto the bed squeezing jack tightly "You did all this for me...?" i whisper out as i look back at Kurai.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:41 pm

I smile and look at Revy "of course I did I would have approached you sooner but they were not on the bed and I was on my way to ask when I saw lavi there."
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:56 pm

"S- so what should we do first Mister Kurai i don't really know what i should do i've neverumm... never had a.. master before..." i nearly whisper out
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:59 pm

I walk over to Revy and pin her to the bed "what do you want to do?" I say as I kiss her cheek.

Last edited by Kurai Hikari on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:09 pm

I blush heavily and say "Is- Isn't that your decision Mister Kurai?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:14 pm

I smile agian "I'm not gonna force you to do something you don't want to" I say as I kiss her cheek again "of course I know what I want to do."
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:23 pm

"Well... well we could do what you want and if i think it's to much we could stop right...?" as i feel his lips on me again.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:28 pm

"Of course we could" I say as I kiss her gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:33 pm

"good..." i mumble across his lips as i return the kiss deeper
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:40 pm

I slide my hands down to her ass and squeeze it softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tour of the place.
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: Second Floor :: Room 2-1 (Open)-
Jump to: