mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapA tour of the place. - Page 6 I_voting_barA tour of the place. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Blade
A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapA tour of the place. - Page 6 I_voting_barA tour of the place. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

A tour of the place.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Revlas

Revlas

A tour of the place. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:23 pm

"You barely know me... all you did was watch me... I've only been here a half a day... love... isn't it harder than that?" i say getting a little teary
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:26 pm

"When I first looked at you I felt something but i wasn't sure at first but then when I saw you again I knew it was something special" I say as I kiss her gently.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:32 pm

I pull back slightly and whisper "Seems... lustful not loving..." as i shed a few tears but trying not to cry "Your probably just saying all this... you'll be like the others soon..."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:37 pm

I clean her tears away and say "no I won't I am more then just a sack of bones wanting the samething over and over."
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:47 pm

"Alright... I'll trust you... but try and surprise me okay?" as i hug his neck a little
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:50 pm

I hug her back then let go and begin collecting the dishes around the kitchen. "Um so want to go and do me a favor while I clean up?"
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:02 pm

"Sure... what is it?" i say as i look up at him.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:04 pm

"Well the bartender has a box that I need it isn't gonna be to heavy though I wouldn't say it isn't heavy." I say smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:09 pm

"Seems okay... should i go now?" i say as i hop up.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:30 pm

"Yeah If you want though if you go now you might have to wait around at the bar you know what bring back a bottle of wine as well." I say putting the dishes in the sink. "Make sure it is something good."
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:44 pm

"Alright." i say "Can you keep Jack company while I'm gone" as i move closer to the door looking back at Kurai and adjusting my glasses and placing my hands on my hips "He's very important."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:47 pm

"I will" I say as I get Jack and set him on the table next to where I am working on cleaning and picking him up when I move to the next place.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:51 pm

"Alright... keep him safe" i say as i move out the door and close it slowly almost reluctantly
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:09 am

I carry Jack from place to place cleaning and talking to jack. When I finish cleaning I begin to think what should I make for dinner maybe some spaghetti carbonara or should I do chicken alfredo. I then say "Jack what do you think spaghetti carbonara or chicken alfredo?" I then begin to prepare dinner and while I'm waiting on the sauce to heat up I set the table with two glasses, a candle, plates, and silverware. As the sauce finishes up cooking I light the candle and mix the noodles with the alfredo sauce "thanks for the help Jack" I say pating his head as I set him on the other end of the table where we await the arrival of Revlas.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:14 am

I kick the door a little as i hold the box hoping the bottle on top doesn't roll off and break "Hello... Kurai i can't open the door." Thinking What's in this thing anyway?
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:18 am

"Oh she is here Jack" I say as I jump from the table and answer the door in jeans and a tight t-shirt "hey there" I say taking the wine bottle and setting it on the table "set it over there will you?" I say pointing towards the corner.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:25 am

"Alright" i say as i sniff the air "What smells so good?" as i sit the box down and dash over to the kitchen picking Jack up when i get there snuggling him between my breasts "and did you miss me Jack?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:29 am

"Dinner, I got caught up in the moment" I say smiling at her and Jack.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:34 am

I turn and catch him smiling and puff out my cheeks "What? he's very important." i say and then "What moment? But your cooking really is good..."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:40 am

"Well me and Jack were cleaning and I decided to make something to eat but then couldn't decide so I asked Jack and I made the pasta by hand." I say mimicking her "I know he is very important I just love how you cute you are when you are around him."
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:50 am

I blush and manage to say "well he was the only real friend i had all these years... My best friend forever and ever..." before i dash over to the food and look at it. "By hand sounds hard..."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:55 am

"Not really I guess it takes a little labor but not a lot" I say rubbing the back of my head. I pull out her seat and offer it to her.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:58 am

I take the offered chair and sit down with Jack in my lap "Sounds yummy..." i say as i smile big and bright
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:01 am

I set the already plated food in front of her and sit down next to her taking mine. Then open the bottle of wine and pour some into her glass as well as some in mine.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:10 am

I slowly start to eat the food trying to see if was as good as breakfast "Mmmm so good... " i say after i swallow and grin broadly at Kurai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tour of the place.
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: Second Floor :: Room 2-1 (Open)-
Jump to: